One Patient's Positive Perspectives
- 348,110 Visitors
10 Years Blogging 2017
7 Years Benlysta 2017
600+ WordPress Followers
1,000+ Facebook Likes
Search the Adventures…
Posts everyone is reading…
- Lupus and elevated liver enzymes…
- Lupus and Benlysta after six weeks and six days
- Lupus nasal ulcers and a little annoying bump in the nose
- Lupus and it's mascot: butterfly or wolf?
- Living with Lupus: Fact #21 - Nervous system involvement
- Benlysta for Lupus Without Infusions?
- Lupus, and driving on through the fog of impairment
- Lupus Basics
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Lupus Fact #7 - No single test for Lupus!
Ideas in the fog…
ADA adventure Arizona arthritis auto-immune Autoimmune disease awareness Belimumab Benlysta blessings blog bronchitis butterfly Central nervous system Christ Christmas clinical trial cloud CNS CNS lupus coffee Conditions and Diseases Connective tissue diagnosis disability doctor exercise exhaustion faith family fatigue flare fog God Health Inflammation infusion Jesus kidney learning LFA limits lupus lupus awareness lupus blog Lupus Foundation of America lupus nephritis malar rash medicine Methotrexate morning Musculoskeletal Disorders music Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug pain Patient Peripheral neuropathy prayer rash rheumatologist Rheumatology Rituximab SLE sleep steroid sun exposure sunscreen sunshine Symptom symptoms systemic lupus Systemic lupus erythematosus United States UV Walk to End Lupus Now
Days until the next
Benlysta Monthly InfusionMay 18th, 2018
Today is injection day!