One Patient's Positive Perspectives
- 335,257 Visitors
10 Years Blogging 2017
7 Years Benlysta 2017
600+ WordPress Followers
1,000+ Facebook Likes
Search the Adventures…
Ideas in the fog…
ADA adventure Arizona arthritis auto-immune Autoimmune disease awareness Belimumab Benlysta blessings blog bronchitis butterfly Central nervous system Christ Christmas clinical trial cloud CNS CNS lupus coffee Conditions and Diseases Connective tissue diagnosis disability doctor exercise exhaustion faith family fatigue flare fog God Health Inflammation infusion Jesus kidney learning LFA limits lupus lupus awareness lupus blog Lupus Foundation of America lupus nephritis malar rash medicine Methotrexate morning Musculoskeletal Disorders music Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug pain Patient Peripheral neuropathy prayer rash rheumatologist Rheumatology Rituximab SLE sleep steroid sun exposure sunscreen sunshine Symptom symptoms systemic lupus Systemic lupus erythematosus United States UV Walk to End Lupus Now
Days until the next
Benlysta Monthly InfusionFebruary 23rd, 2018
Today is injection day!
Posts everyone is reading…
- Lupus and elevated liver enzymes…
- Living with Lupus: Fact #22 - Not so beautiful butterfly rash!
- Lupus and it's mascot: butterfly or wolf?
- Lupus, sick days and alphabet soup
- Lupus and Working with ADA and FMLA
- Coping with Lupus: Fact #19 - Common lupus blood disorders - anemia, thrombocytopenia and more
- Benlysta for Lupus Without Infusions?
- Lupus Resolution: Healthful Daytime Meals
- World Lupus Day - Treatment of Lupus: Fact #10 - It is expensive!
- Lupus and Benlysta after 21 weeks