One Patient's Positive Perspectives
- 303,359 Visitors
7 Years Blogging 2016
5 Years Benlysta 2016
500+ WordPress Followers
1,000+ Facebook Likes
Search the Adventures…
Ideas in the fog…
ADA adventure Arizona arthritis auto-immune Autoimmune disease awareness Belimumab Benlysta blessings blog bronchitis butterfly Central nervous system Christ Christmas clinical trial cloud CNS CNS lupus coffee Conditions and Diseases Connective tissue diagnosis disability doctor exercise exhaustion faith family fatigue flare fog God Health Inflammation infusion Jesus kidney learning LFA limits lupus lupus awareness lupus blog Lupus Foundation of America lupus nephritis malar rash medicine Methotrexate morning Musculoskeletal Disorders music Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug pain Patient Peripheral neuropathy prayer rash rheumatologist Rheumatology Rituximab SLE sleep steroid sun exposure sunscreen sunshine Symptom symptoms systemic lupus Systemic lupus erythematosus United States UV Walk to End Lupus Now
Days until the next
Benlysta Monthly InfusionJanuary 27th, 2017
Today is injection day!
|Sylvia on Lupus and it’s mascot: b…|
|Anuj Agarwal on Lupus, the inertia effect, and…|
|Brenda Lawrence on Lupus, the inertia effect, and…|
|Kristin on Lupus, Cipro and Tendon T…|
|Brenda Lawrence on Lupus in the light of a rainbo…|
|Lupus Adventurer on Lupus in the light of a rainbo…|
|Lita Caldwell on Lupus in the light of a rainbo…|
|Megan Turner on Lupus and Benlysta Infusions…|
|Lupus Adventurer on Lupus and tea at quarter past…|
|Brenda Lawrence on Lupus and tea at quarter past…|
Posts everyone is reading…
- Living with Lupus: Fact #21 - Nervous system involvement
- Coping with Lupus: Fact #19 - Common lupus blood disorders - anemia, thrombocytopenia and more
- Lupus and elevated liver enzymes…
- Lupus and it's mascot: butterfly or wolf?
- Living with Lupus: Fact #22 - Not so beautiful butterfly rash!
- Prognosis and Hope: Lupus Fact #30 - Working with lupus and ADA accomodations
- Benlysta & Rituxan infusions for Lupus: the tortoise and the hare
- World Lupus Day - Treatment of Lupus: Fact #10 - It is expensive!
- Lupus and Benlysta after 21 weeks
- Great Lupus Blogs